Amazon is all set to host a great sale called ‘Amazon Great Indian Sale’ which starts from midnight 12:00 AM, August 9th 2017 to 11:59 PM August 12th 2017. The four day sale will be offering deals on all categories and users can shop from across 100 million products.
[media-credit name=”Image Credit : Financial Express” link=”financialexpress.com” align=”alignnone” width=”380″][/media-credit]
Benefits of the sale :
- Amazon Prime members will get access to the deals 30 minutes earlier than other members.
- If you recharge your Amazon Pay Balance from August 4, you will get an extra 15% cash back of up to Rs. 300. You will have exclusive Amazon Pay Balance deals covering products from Apparel, Home and Storage categories.
- SBI users will get additional 15% cash back on app and additional 10% cash back on site if they pay from their debit or credit card.
- Users who shops from this sale are also eligible for travel offers from goomo.com. The offer will be a paid trip to Bali.
- Users purchasing gift cards from Bookmyshow, Pantaloons, Cleartrip, Joyalukkas will get 20% off.
Amazon announces these kind of sales during occasions. This time the sale is to celebrate the Independence Day which is on 15th August. Amazon will also introduce ‘Guess Who’ game and puzzles on its App. If you play the game and solve the puzzles, you will get a sneak peak of the deals before the sale starts. The game will be live on August 7th and 8th.
During the sale, discounts will be offered on products from popular brands like Puma, Adidas, UCB, Marks & Spencer, Wrangler, Apple, Samsung, HP, Lenovo, BPL, Micromax, TCL, IFB, American Tourister, Vero Moda, Bosch, McAfee, Kaspersky and many more.
So, get ready with your favourite products added to your wish list. Recharge your Amazon Pay Balance from August 4 to enjoy extra cash backs and exclusively deals. There will be lot of discounts and offers, so don’t miss them before they get out of stock. We will update more details and offers once the sale gets live.
Hope you enjoyed this post. If you found this post helpful, then please like and share it on your social networks.