WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform in the world. Millions of messages are sent daily on this platform. WhatsApp has been bringing many features to its app. The most awaited feature was Deleting whatsapp message after sending. WhatsApp is all set to bring this feature where you can recall a sent message in whatsapp.
Raise your hand if you have sent a message by mistake to someone on whatsapp. Unfortunately sometimes it happens with most of us that we send a message to the boss instead of girlfriend. Message once sent is sent. You cannot recall it. Even if you delete it, the message is sent to whatsapp servers and finally delivered to the receiver. But now, this will not happen. WhatsApp is officially set to introduce this feature where you can recall or delete a message after sending it to someone.
Unfortunately the feature is currently in beta testing and available to some users. Gradually it is being rolled out to developers and beta testers. Currently I am on whatsapp beta program but it is not yet available to me. Don’t worry, the good news is that you can get your hands on with this feature.
Do you remember, In our previous posts, we talked about a modded version of whatsapp called GB WhatsApp? Yes, it has got tons of features which are not available in official whatsapp. GB WhatsAPp has added the functionality to recall a sent message, which is not yet available in official whatsapp. You can read our post to know more about GB WhatsApp from below link.
Read the post completely to find out how you can delete a message in whatsapp after it is delivered to someone.
How to Delete a WhatsApp Message After Sending :
- Download the latest version of GB WhatsApp from HERE.
- Install and Open it.
- To test this feature, send someone a test message.
- Now Long press the message. You will see three dots at the top right corner of the screen. Press it.
- Select Recall.
- You have successfully recalled the message. The receiver of the message will not be able to see the message. It will show : ‘This message was deleted’.
- If the receiver of the message has not seen the message then after recalling the message there is no way that he can read it.
- If the receiver of the message has read the message then you can still recall the message or delete it. But the message will not be there to read again.
- You can recall/delete images, videos and text messages.
- Currently you can test this feature on GB WhatsApp but very soon you will have this feature on official WhatsApp also.
Read our other posts related to WhatsApp :