Telegram is the most popular and feature-enriched messaging platform today. This post will show one of its many features. We know many ways to download Instagram images and videos. But will you believe if I say this can be done using telegram? Yes, you can download Instagram posts using telegram. Read the complete post to know this free trick.
Telegram mobile app or desktop app.
How to Download Instagram Posts Using Telegram :
- Open Telegram app.
- Search for the bot ‘InstaSave Bot’ and click on it.
- Click on ‘Start’ to join the bot.
- Now go to the Instagram post which you want to download.
- Copy the link of the post by clicking three dots at the top right corner of the post and select ‘Copy Link’.
- Paste the copied link in the InstaSave bot.
- You will see the image thumbnail of the post. Click on it and save it to the gallery.
- This trick can be used to download images, videos and also stories.
- You cannot download posts of a private account.
- If a post contains multiple images, then you will be shown all images to download.
- If you want to download multiple stories of an account, you can paste the Instagram profile link and the bot will display all the stories currently posted by the user.
Hope you enjoyed this post. If you found this helpful, please like it and share it on your social networks.