Facebook is the biggest social networking website today. Millions of users use this platform to connect to their friends. Today we will be sharing a 100% working Facebook Trick to use single name. Hide your last name on Facebook with this trick. Previously we use to change the IP address (Indonesia as country and Bahasa as language). But in this trick there is no need to change IP Address.
Generally Facebook does not allow you to keep the last name empty. But this trick will let you do that.
People like to make their Facebook Profiles attractive by tweaking and modifying the looks. We have posted many tricks related to Facebook. You can check from below links.
For those who don’t know how a single name profile appears, see the example profile from below.
Facebook Trick to Hide Last Name or Use Single Name :
- Firstly login to your Facebook Account. Go to Settings.
- Click Language option and click Edit
- Select the Language as Tamil and Save the Settings.
- If a notification is shown to translate the page to English then you can translate it for easy reading until the steps in this tutorial are completed.
- Go to General Tab and change your name. You can leave the Last Name field empty.
- Click Review Changes.
- Enter your Facebook Password.
- Click Save.
- Done! You have successfully hidden your last name and created a single name profile.
After completing the above steps, you can change the language back to English.
Hope you like this trick. Please let us know in comments if this trick is working for you. If you found this post helpful then please like it and share it on your social networks.
If you love Facebook tricks then please subscribe to our newsletter to get Facebook tricks delivered first to your inbox.