Udemy is a great source for learning almost anything. It is a free platform. But the courses provided here are both paid and free. We have already been giving free 100% coupons for paid udemy courses. Today, we will show you how to download udemy courses from your account. If you have a course in your account and you want to download it to your hard disk or mobile, then you are at the right place.
Udeler is a tool which is used to download udemy courses. It is available for Windows, Linux and Mac. There is also a web version of the tool to download them from your browser.
Please note that there are so many websites which claim to download udemy courses but most of them don’t work and its a risk to provide your credentials there. Udeler has been tested by me and it is hosted on GitHub, an open source platform. You can see all the code used in the software so there is no risk.
Features of Udeler:
- Choose video quality.
- Download multiple courses at once.
- Set Download Start and Download End.
- Pause/Resume download at any time.
- Choose download directory.
- Multilingual (English,Italian,Spanish).
How to Download Udemy Courses :
- Visit the GitHub Link for Udeler (Alternative Link)
- Click the button ‘Clone or Download’
- Once the software is downloaded, install it.
- Provide your udemy login credentials.
- All your courses will be displayed.
- Go to settings and choose the download path and video quality.
- Now start downloading your courses to your hard disk.
Download Udemy Courses from Browser :
If you do not want to download the udeler tool, you can also use the web version from the below link :
The procedure to download courses from the web version of the tool is same as the application version.
Disclaimer : We do not encourage downloading paid udemy courses and sharing them. This post is for educational purpose only.