This post is only for educational purpose. We do not encourage or promote the use of torrents. This post is only to educate how to remove ads from utorrent using legal methods.
uTorrent is an application used to search and download torrent files. It is a very popular application. But if you use the free version of the application, you will notice that there are ads shown in some components of the application as seen below.
In this post, we will show you how to remove those ads without using any crack or any illegal method. We will use a legal method to remove ads from the application.
How to Remove Ads from uTorrent
- Open uTorrent and select ‘Options’ from the menu and select ‘Preferences’.
- In the left pane, select ‘Advanced’ and search for ‘left_rail_offer’. Once located, double click it and set it to False.
- Similarly, search for the following terms and set it all to False.
gui.show_plus_upsell sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled bt.enable_pulse gui.show_notorrents_node offers.content_offer_autoexec
- Once you are done, click OK and exit uTorrent. Also, exit from System Tray.
- Now open uTorrent application and you will not see any ads.
- Enjoy ad-free experience in uTorrent.
Hope you have enjoyed this post. If you found this helpful, please like it and share it on your social networks.