YouTube is the most popular video sharing platform. Users all over the world share millions of videos. With various videos uploaded everyday, you don’t want to miss them. To avoid missing any video from your favorite channel, YouTube has an option to subscribe ourselves to channels. It allows you to enable notifications, when new videos are added to the channel. But the problem when you are subscribed to so many channel notifications is they cause you distraction. Today, we will share how to schedule YouTube notifications at a specific time.
YouTube has a very interesting feature to schedule notifications at a defined time. Let us see how it can be done.
How to Schedule YouTube Notifications at Specified Time :
- Make sure notifications are enabled by going to your phone’s Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> See all ‘xx’ apps -> YouTube -> Enable Show Notifications.
- You can also select what type of notifications to receive.
- Now head over to YouTube app.
- Tap on your profile picture on top right corner.
- Tap on Settings -> Notifications -> Enable Scheduled Digest.
- Now tap on Schedule Digest text.
- Select the time at which you want notifications to be delivered.
- That’s it. You will receive notifications only at the specified time as single bundled notification.
Hope you enjoyed this post. If you found it helpful, please like it and share it on your social networks.