Instagram has been very popular these days. People share their pictures from their morning breakfasts to their cute dogs. Instagram is the next future social media sharing platform which will leave Facebook behind. In spite of so much popularity it lacks so many features. For example, you cannot upload photos and videos to Instagram from PC. You cannot even send messages on web version of Instagram. You cannot post stories from desktop version of Instagram. This post will show you how to do all of that with a simple free trick.
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]Also Read : Download Photos and Videos in Instagram [/box]
You might face a situation where you have some images and videos from your DSLR on your desktop and you want to share them on Instagram. What could be the possible solution? You would connect your USB cable or share it wireless to your phone and upload it on Instagram. You can even email the images or videos to yourself and open the email on mobile to download them to your phone. What if I say that you could actually use the whole Instagram app features on your PC. Yes, you can do this with a simple trick. Follow the below steps to upload photos and videos to Instagram from PC.
How to Upload Photos and Videos to Instagram from PC
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Open Instagram and login with your credentials.
- After you logged in, open Developers Tools by clicking on the three vertical dots at the top right corner and then clicking ‘More Tools’ and then ‘Developers Tools’ as shown in the below screenshot
- Alternatively you can also use the shortcut ‘Ctrl + Shift + I’ to open Developers Tools.
- A window with lines of code and errors will come up either to the bottom or right of the page. Just ignore the code and errors.
- Now click on the ‘Toggle device toolbar’ as shown in the below screenshot. Alternatively, you can use the shortcut ‘Ctrl + Shift + M’ to open the same.
- A new toolbar will pop up at the top of the page. Now click ‘Responsive’ drop down and select ‘iPhone 6/7/8’. You can select any device but it works best with this selected device’s resolution.
Next, refresh the page. Voila, you can see Instagram interface similar to the one you would see it in the Instagram app.
Now, you can do all the tasks that you could do from the app, including uploading photos and videos, sending messages, deleting photos, liking a photo, commenting and much more. To upload photos and videos to Instagram from PC, just click the + icon at the bottom as you would do in the app.
Hope you enjoyed this post. As a way of saying thanks to us for this post, you share it with your friends on Instagram and other social networks.