In the previous post, I told you the trick to view saved passwords in firefox. Now its time to learn the same trick in Google Chrome browser. Today I will show how you can view stored passwords in Google Chrome. This type of tricks can be very handy if you get your hands on your friends computer. You can view all his saved passwords.
We all know that Google Chrome is the fastest browser that combines minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web experience faster. It has got a lot of extensions and most of them are free. It is the smartest browser.
Most of the browsers prompt us to save passwords when you login to some website. Google Chrome has a built in Password manager where passwords are stored. Luckily or unluckily these passwords can be easily viewed, accessed and deleted. Follow the below procedure to know how you can view saved passwords in Google Chrome browser.
How to View Saved Passwords in Google Chrome :
1. Open Google Chrome browser
2. Click on the Settings icon (its on the top right corner)
3. Scroll down to the bottom, and Then click on Advanced Settings
4. Scroll down. You will find Passwords and Forms. Click on Manage Saved Passwords
5. A dialog box will open showing all the website names, and usernames. Then Click on the asteriks, and a new Show button will appear, click on that to see the saved passwords.
As we now know that passwords are saved in your browser. So never click Remember Password option while logging into any website, if you are on a shared computer. If you are on a personal computer and others have access to it, then also you must be very careful.
Hope you followed the trick and enjoyed it. If you liked this post, please share and like it on your social networks.